Elizabeth advises real estate investors and developers from acquisition and development of projects to disposition. Her work includes representation for all stakeholders, including developers, investors, purchasers, sellers and lenders, in connection with complex mixed-use developments with ground leases and condominium structures to the continued representation of operators in the acquisition and financing of large portfolios of multifamily, office and retail developments.In addition to her real estate work, Elizabeth also helps clients develop, draft, and negotiate general commercial contracts such as supplier agreements and parking agreements. Elizabeth has also represented privately held companies in connection with internal reorganizations of corporate entities.
- Southeastern apartment and office building operator in acquisitions of properties valued over $200,000,000, including initial acquisition financing, refinancing, sale and variety of operational issues.
- Local retail operator in acquisitions of properties valued over $100,000,000, including initial acquisition financing, refinancing, sale and variety of operational issues.
- Acquisition and development of a ground leased condominium with bonds for title financing in connection with an office, retail, residential, and hotel development.
- Ongoing representation of retail operator in connection with leasing matters, parking agreements, and reciprocal easements, and eventual sale of retail development for over $75,000,000.
- Real Estate Section of the Atlanta Bar Association (Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, 2020-2021; Secretary 2019-2020)
- Georgia Association For Women Lawyers Leadership Academy (2020 participant)
- Shepherd Center Junior Committee (Derby Day Event Co-Chair, 2015-2016)